This week our Web3 team headed to New York for NFT.NYC – the 4th annual NFT industry event that has been named the ‘Woodstock’ of the decentralized online world.
NFT.NYC has been giving a voice and platform to NFT creators since 2018 – long before most people had even heard of non-fungible tokens. So it’s an honor for our team to be amongst the audience for such a prestigious conference.
What’s happening at NFT.NYC?
NFT.NYC has secured an impressive speaker lineup, with names from Opensea, Decentraland, and more taking to the stage. But the must-see speakers aren’t the only highlights of the NFT.NYC itinerary.
These are just some of the events and parties you’ll find our Web3 team attending this week:
- The event kicked off in Time Square, where the iconic billboards were lit up with some of the most popular NFTs
- The second annual NFT Awards celebrated the best in the game
- Bored Ape Yacht Club’s annual invite-only Ape Fest kicked off as part of NFT.NYC this year.
- Mythical Games NFT.NYC Celebration led by visionaries from gaming giants like World of Warcraft and Call of Duty, included performances by The Chainsmokers and Questlove
- The FlyFish cocktail party brings NFT owners and enthusiasts together to network and mingle
- An AR evening with SoHo Technique’s Action House and Gallery Crawl visits five locations and 12 galleries all curated with unique exhibitions, especially for NFT.NYC
- The Mint Block Party is an immersive experience for NFT enthusiasts with live art, music, games, and panel discussions
- The Web3 Collector Afterparty will share experiences and opinions from established names and rising stars of the industry
- Madonna headlines the World of Women Party, following the launch of her own range of NFTs
- The Polygon Studio HUB will feature VR, projection mapping, and other experiences
- The BlockDaemon Ubiquity NFT API Showcase offers NFT developers the chance to test drive the new API and meet its developers and engineers
- Events at the Chill Rx MusicNFT Studios combine industry networking with jam sessions and beat battles
Follow @genv3rse on Instagram for live NFT.NYC updates throughout the week.