Watch our Reel Tutorial 👉 https://www.instagram.com/p/ChUQXeaguMz/
Every brand is doing it. Call it a collage reel or a scrapbook reel, this is the latest trend on social media, and we're going to show you how to make it on your own.
- Start by choosing around 20 - 30 images you want to use as part of your Reel.
- Crop all the images into 9:16
3. Use a video editing app to add all the images into the video and set the duration of each image to 0.3 seconds. For our video, we used the app InShot.
4. Separately, use an editing app to cut-out the pictures and save them individually to your camera roll. We also used InShot to do this.
5. Back on the video you previously made, add one of your cut-out images using the PIP tool, and place at the transition between clips.
6. Continue this with all your images until complete.
Follow our Reel Tutorial 👉 https://www.instagram.com/p/ChUQXeaguMz/
Follow us on Instagram for more trending Reels ideas and tutorials